Nascar drivers similar to or like Landon Cassill
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
Sentences forLandon Cassill
- In 2007, Hendrick Motorsports resurrected the No. 87 for development driver Landon Cassill, with sponsorship from Stanley Tools.
- He was involved in a single-car spin on the back straightaway on lap 149 after contact with Landon Cassill but was able to recover and finish 12th.
- Landon Cassill would take over the car for the fifth race of the season, which was eventually renumbered to No. 51.
- Robinson ran the No. 4 car on a full-time basis, although Phoenix did field the No. 4 for Landon Cassill at Mexico City.
- During the Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway, Patrick spun Landon Cassill in turn one, but ended up wrecking her car on the outside wall.
- At the road course events, Phoenix fielded the No. 4 for Landon Cassill, while Cope drove the 49.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Landon Cassill