Nascar drivers similar to or like Landon Cassill
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forLandon Cassill
- He was involved in a single car spin on the back straightaway on lap 149 after contact with Landon Cassill, but was able to recover and finish 12th.
- During the Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway, Patrick spun Landon Cassill in turn one, but ended up wrecking her car on the outside wall.
- It was announced on December 16, 2016 that Landon Cassill would shift over from the #38 car to replace Buescher.
- On January 20, 2016 it was announced that FRM signed Landon Cassill full-time driving the No.
- Landon Cassill would take over the car for the fifth race of the season, which was eventually renumbered to No.
- 87 for development driver Landon Cassill, with sponsorship from Stanley Tools.
- Adrian Fernandez and Landon Cassill also shared the ride.
- 38 after Landon Cassill took over the ride, attempted the Daytona 500, but failed to qualify.
- Landon Cassill, Casey Mears, and Adrian Fernandez also drove select events.
- Buescher passed his teammate Landon Cassill for 29th in the standings at Richmond and locked in his place in the Chase.
- Gilliland was replaced by Landon Cassill in 2016, but returned to FRM for the Daytona 500 in the No.
- In the 2011 Sprint Showdown, Cope was involved in a crash with Landon Cassill, where he T-boned Cassill's car when he spun out.
- 4 for Landon Cassill, while Cope drove the 49.
- 83 Toyota during the 2013 season, replacing Landon Cassill.
- However, Earnhardt and StarCom split, and Landon Cassill was hired.
- 34 car full-time in 2018, replacing Landon Cassill.
- 4 for Landon Cassill at Mexico City.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Landon Cassill