Topics similar to or like Las Vegas Motor Speedway
1200 acre complex of multiple tracks for motorsports racing. Wikipedia
Motorsport complex located in Concord, North Carolina, 13 mi outside Charlotte. The complex features a 1.5 mi quad oval track that hosts NASCAR racing including the prestigious Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend, the NASCAR All-Star Race, and the Bank of America Roval 400. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on September 16, 2018 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mi asphalt intermediate speedway, it was the 27th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, first race of the Playoffs, and the first race of the Round of 16. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series race held on September 27, 2020 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mi asphalt intermediate speedway, it was the 30th race of the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season, the fourth race of the Playoffs, and the first race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Located in Downtown Las Vegas's 61-acre Symphony Park and is a five-acre performing arts center consisting of three theaters in two buildings; groundbreaking for the $470 million project was May 26, 2009. Chosen by David M. Schwarz to echo the design elements of the Hoover Dam, just 30 miles to the southeast. Wikipedia
The working name for a future $5 billion to $8 billion multi-use ultra-luxury hotel, private residences, retail and gaming complex to be developed on the Las Vegas Strip by El-Ad Group. Scheduled to begin in early 2008 for completion in 2011, but worsening economic conditions in 2008 caused the project to be suspended and ultimately cancelled in 2011. Wikipedia
Sentences forLas Vegas Motor Speedway
- He made his debut at his hometown track Las Vegas Motor Speedway and made five more starts that year with a best finish of twenty-fourth at California.
- The Pro Stock Showdown is a preseason drag meet held for the Pro Stock teams held at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Following the success of the UNOH Fanzone at Daytona, Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Kansas Speedway each built a similar infield fanzone.
- At Las Vegas Motor Speedway, he qualified second and led early but would ultimately fade to finish 10th after having two pit road speeding penalties.
- Busch competed in a total of six races in the Truck Series in 2001, finishing ninth twice, at IRP and at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- In 2011, the series returned for the first time since 2000 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Wheldon was killed in an accident at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in the 2011 season finale.
- The following week, Edwards won the UAW-Dodge 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, his first back to back victories since 2005 when he won in Atlanta and Texas.
- After Ricky was injured in a wreck at Las Vegas, Ron Hornaday Jr. took over for the next six races before Hendrick returned at Richmond.
- He finished second in the next race at California Speedway and won the UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 at Las Vegas by passing Matt Kenseth on the last lap.
- Following the race, Harvick followed up with another second-place finish to Johnson at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Kenseth's bids for a third straight victory went south after engine failure at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Kahne had to start in the back due to an engine change in the UAW-Dodge 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, but he did go on to finish sixth.
- It last hosted the event in 2010; following the drug-related death of an underage attendee at EDC that year, the festival's organizer Insomniac Events was blacklisted from hosting future events at the venue, and it subsequently moved to Las Vegas Motor Speedway beginning in 2011.
- The next week, Busch led all but one lap at Las Vegas Motor Speedway to win the Boyd Gaming 300.
- Busch then won Sprint Cup races at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- In 2004, Johnson started slowly at Rockingham Speedway and Las Vegas Motor Speedway with results of 41st and 16th, after a top ten finish in the Daytona 500.
- Stewart had complained about a sore foot from a wreck that occurred the day before the Nationwide Series race at Las Vegas.
- He attempted to qualify for nine races in 2004, qualifying for six events with his first being at his home track of Las Vegas Motor Speedway; he posted a best finish of 24th at California Speedway.
- He won the third race of the season from the pole at Las Vegas, and scored additional wins at Richmond and both Bristol races, but failed to qualify for the Chase by only 8 points.
- The next week, in Phoenix, McMurray had an accident before blowing an engine; he then posted two straight 7th-place finishes at both Las Vegas and Bristol.
- In addition to GoDaddy.com, Aspen Dental signed on to be the primary sponsor for two races (Las Vegas and Atlanta).
- The series began with eight races in 1999, beginning with the 12 Hours of Sebring, and ending at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Las Vegas Motor Speedway