Albums similar to or like Last Splash
Second album by American indie rock band the Breeders, released on August 31, 1993. Wikipedia
The discography of American alternative rock band The Breeders consists of five studio albums, one live album, three extended plays, ten singles and twelve music videos. Kim Deal, then-bassist of American alternative rock band the Pixies, formed The Breeders as a side-project with Tanya Donelly, guitarist of American alternative rock band Throwing Muses. Wikipedia
Debut album by American alternative rock band the Breeders, released by 4AD records on May 29, 1990. Engineered by Steve Albini, the album features band leader Kim Deal on vocals and guitar, Josephine Wiggs on bass, Britt Walford on drums, and Tanya Donelly on guitar. Wikipedia
American alternative rock band based in Dayton, Ohio, consisting of members Kim Deal , her twin sister Kelley Deal (lead guitar, vocals), Josephine Wiggs (bass guitar, vocals) and Jim Macpherson (drums). Formed by Kim Deal and Tanya Donelly in 1989 as a side-project alongside their full-time bands Pixies and Throwing Muses respectively. Wikipedia
Second studio album by the American alternative rock band Pixies, released in April 1989 on 4AD. The album's offbeat and dark subject material, featuring references to surrealism, Biblical violence, torture and death, contrasts with the clean production sound achieved by the newly hired producer Gil Norton. Wikipedia
Sentences forLast Splash
- Kelley picked up quickly and learned all the lead parts on Pod and the new parts on the album they were about to record, Last Splash.
- This line-up recorded the album Last Splash in 1993, which featured the hit song "Cannonball", which opens with Wiggs' highly-recongisable bass riff.
- In August 1993, the Breeders released their second album, Last Splash, which went platinum in the USA, gold in Canada, and silver in the UK.
- Deal returned to the Breeders, who scored a hit with "Cannonball" from their platinum-selling Last Splash in 1993, and released more albums several years later.
- The band's most commercially successful album, Last Splash, was released in 1993 in the midst of the early 1990s alternative rock boom.
- Last Splash was released in August 1993 to widespread acclaim and commercial success.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Last Splash