Actors similar to or like Lauren Cohan
British-American actress best known for her role as Maggie Greene in the horror television series The Walking Dead (2011–2018). Wikipedia
American model and actress, known for her roles on the TV series Episodes as Morning Randolph (2011–2017), Hart of Dixie as Tansy Truitt (2011–2015), Impastor as Alexa Cummings (2015–2016) and Sing It! as Stacey Needles (2016). She has also starred in films including Cellular (2004), House of the Dead 2 (2005), Just Friends (2005), The Change-Up (2011) and Magic Mike (2012). Wikipedia
American actor, director, and screenwriter, primarily known for his film The Houses October Built and its sequel The Houses October Built 2. Produced by Steven Schneider, whose hits include Paranormal Activity, Insidious, The Devil Inside and M. Night Shyamalan's The Visit, Split and Glass. Wikipedia
Sentences forLauren Cohan
- He also felt that new characters Ruby (Katie Cassidy) and Bela (Lauren Cohan) were "disappointingly unexplored and ineffectively used".
- Katie Cassidy and Lauren Cohan were eventually cast as Ruby and Bela, respectively, though they originally auditioned for the others' role.
- Maggie Greene, later Maggie Rhee in the television series, is a fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead, portrayed by Lauren Cohan in the television adaptation of the same name.
- She then spies Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun) on a supply run in a nearby town and overhears directions to the prison where they are staying, but Michonne is not able to make contact with them as they are ambushed and kidnapped by Merle.
- She contributed to The Walking Dead: Original Soundtrack – Vol. 1, in which she collaborated with Lauren Cohan on the single, "The Parting Glass".
- Maggie Greene, portrayed by Lauren Cohan, is Hershel's daughter and Beth's elder half-sister.
- Also, as part of his duties, Taj finds out that he will be a history teacher to his new friends and that his teaching supervisor will be Charlotte Higginson (Lauren Cohan), an English beauty who just happens to be dating Pip Everett.
- Following the destruction of the prison in The Governor's last attack she, Bob, and Maggie Greene (Lauren Cohan) are separated from Tyreese and the others.
- * Lauren Cohan portrays Martha Wayne in the 2016 film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Lauren Cohan is the most featured cast member with 7 episodes.
- Vivian McArthur Volkoff (Lauren Cohan), better known as Vivian McArthur, is the daughter and chosen successor of Alexei Volkoff.
- Scott Wilson was officially announced as being cast in June 2011, along with co-stars Lauren Cohan and Pruitt Taylor Vince.
- On January 23, 2015, Lauren Cohan signed on to star for the lead role in the film, which by then had been retitled The Boy.
- He comes into conflict with The Governor (David Morrissey), the leader of a small town called Woodbury, after Michonne (Danai Gurira), a mysterious katana-wielding survivor arrives at the prison to reveal Glenn and Maggie Greene (Lauren Cohan) have been kidnapped (in order to gain information on the location of the prison, a more secure environment than Woodbury).
- On January 15, Lauren Cohan joined the cast to play Leila Steinberg, a key figure in Tupac's life, as his mentor.
- Beth Greene is Hershel's (Scott Wilson) second daughter and Maggie's (Lauren Cohan) younger, half-sister.
- Daniel Fienberg felt apathetic about the decision and said, "I'm not sure I care about [...] the way his death would impact the ensemble. If he's dead, the loss will be felt most by Maggie, but Maggie just had her sister die a few episodes ago, so there's no variation anymore to making Lauren Cohan wail, no matter how entirely convincingly she does it. To me, The Walking Dead has lost whatever core of human relationships it ever had, and whether Glenn lives or dies, it just feels mechanical now."
- On November 7, 2017, Lauren Cohan was cast in the film.
- The main NPCs in Destiny are Ghost (originally Peter Dinklage, replaced by Nolan North ), a robot artificial intelligence that accompanies the Guardians; The Speaker (Bill Nighy), the representative of The Traveler; the Exo Stranger (Lauren Cohan), a mysterious female Exo who is interested in the Guardian's activities, but is not a Guardian herself; Mara Sov (Kirsten Potter), the Queen of the Reef and the Awoken, and the Kell (leader) of the Fallen House of Wolves; Prince Uldren Sov (Brandon O'Neill), the Queen's brother; Ikora Rey (Gina Torres), the Warlock Vanguard; Commander Zavala (Lance Reddick), the Titan Vanguard; Cayde-6 (Nathan Fillion), the Hunter Vanguard; and Master Rahool (Erick Avari), the Tower's Cryptarch who decodes engrams and buys curiosities from Guardians.
- In line with its mission to make medium-budget, star-driven content, STX Films projects have included Bad Moms starring Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell and Christina Applegate; Molly's Game, written and directed by Aaron Sorkin and starring Jessica Chastain; The Gift, written, co-produced and directed by Joel Edgerton and starring Jason Bateman and Rebecca Hall; The Edge of Seventeen starring Hailee Steinfeld; The Foreigner starring Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan; Secret in Their Eyes starring Chiwetel Ejiofor, Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts; The Boy starring Lauren Cohan; and Free State of Jones starring Matthew McConaughey.
- The film stars Lauren Cohan and Rupert Evans.
- The third season features ten actors receiving opening credits billing, with eight returning from the previous season and two new cast members introduced; six are listed as main cast members in the second season, while Lauren Cohan and Scott Wilson were promoted from recurring status and Michael Rooker was promoted from guest status from the previous two seasons, while Danai Gurira and David Morrissey were added to the main cast as Michonne and The Governor, respectively.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lauren Cohan