People similar to or like Lavinia Norcross Dickinson
The younger sister of American poet Emily Dickinson. Wikipedia
Sentences forLavinia Norcross Dickinson
- The poem was originally discovered by Lavinia Dickinson among Emily Dickinson's personal, unpublished fascicles (F13.03.010) following her death.
- After Dickinson's death in 1886, her younger sister Lavinia Norcross Dickinson destroyed all her letters, as Emily had instructed.
- On May 6, 1828 he married Emily Norcross Dickinson (1804–1882); they had three children, William Austin, Emily Elizabeth, and Lavinia Norcross.
- Lavinia was born there three years later.
- One year later, she, Edward, and Austin moved to the Homestead (now the Emily Dickinson Museum), where their daughters Emily and Lavinia were born.
- Margaret, at 58 years old, is believed to have moved back to Kelley Square upon the 1899 death of her remaining Dickinson employer, Lavinia, Emily's younger sister.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lavinia Norcross Dickinson