Countries similar to or like Lebanon
Country in the Levant region of Western Asia, and the transcontinental region of the Middle East. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country spanning the northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia by a land bridge formed by the Sinai Peninsula. Mediterranean country bordered by the Gaza Strip and Israel to the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea to the east, Sudan to the south, and Libya to the west. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia, located on the southeastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea and the northern shore of the Red Sea. It has land borders with Lebanon to the north, Syria to the northeast, Jordan on the east, the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to the east and west, respectively, and Egypt to the southwest. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia, bordering Lebanon to the southwest, the Mediterranean Sea to the west, Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east, Jordan to the south, and Israel to the southwest. Home to diverse ethnic and religious groups, including the majority Syrian Arabs, Kurds, Turkemens, Assyrians, Armenians, Circassians, Mandeans, and Greeks. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country straddling Southeastern Europe and Western Asia. Bordered on its northwest by Greece and Bulgaria; north by the Black Sea; northeast by Georgia; east by Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran; southeast by Iraq; south by Syria and the Mediterranean Sea; and west by the Aegean Sea. Wikipedia
- A former French mandate, Lebanon designates Arabic as the sole official language, while a special law regulates cases when French can be publicly used.
- A further 1,800 were deployed since 2007 to reinforce UN peacekeeping forces in Lebanon.
- Today, French and English are secondary languages of Lebanon, with about 40% of the population being Francophone and 40% Anglophone.
- A Ukrainian unit was deployed in Lebanon, as part of UN Interim Force enforcing the mandated ceasefire agreement.
- Like France, villages in Lebanon are usually located in remote mountainous areas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lebanon