Musical artists similar to or like Led Zeppelin
English rock band formed in London in 1968. Wikipedia
English musician, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer who achieved international success as the guitarist and founder of the rock band Led Zeppelin. Prolific in creating guitar riffs and his varied style involves various guitar tunings, technical and melodic solos and aggressive, distorted guitar tone as well as his folk and eastern influenced acoustic work. Wikipedia
The discography of the English rock band Led Zeppelin consists of eight studio albums, four live albums, nine compilation albums, sixteen singles and eight music downloads. Formed in London in 1968, the group consisted of guitarist Jimmy Page, singer Robert Plant, bassist John Paul Jones, and drummer John Bonham. Wikipedia
English rock band who recorded 108 songs between 1968 and 1980. The band pioneered the concept of album-oriented rock and often refused to release popular songs as singles, instead viewing their albums as indivisible, complete listening experiences, and disliked record labels re-editing their songs for single releases. Wikipedia
Sentences forLed Zeppelin
- Most credit either Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath, with American commentators tending to favour Led Zeppelin and British commentators tending to favour Black Sabbath, though many give equal credit to both.
- The last Yardbirds guitarist was Jimmy Page, who went on to form The New Yardbirds which rapidly became Led Zeppelin.
- In September, Page's new band, Led Zeppelin, made its live debut in Denmark (billed as The New Yardbirds).
- For example, Led Zeppelin was largely written off by Rolling Stone magazine critics during the band's most active years in the 1970s, but by 2006, a cover story on the band honored them as "the Heaviest Band of All Time".
- Led Zeppelin topped the "NME Pop Poll" for three consecutive years (1974–76) under the category of the best "Vocal Group".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Led Zeppelin