Nascar drivers similar to or like LeeRoy Yarbrough
American stock car racer. Wikipedia
American former stock car racing driver who raced from 1958 to 1992 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 43 Plymouth/Pontiac for Petty Enterprises. The first driver to win the Cup Series championship seven times , while also winning a record 200 races during his career, including the Daytona 500 a record seven times, and a record 27 races (10 of them consecutively) in the 1967 season alone. Wikipedia
American stock car driver, who raced from 1960 to 1986 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 21 Mercury for Wood Brothers Racing. Pearson won the 1960 NASCAR Rookie of the Year award and three Cup Series championships (1966, 1968, and 1969). Wikipedia
Sentences forLeeRoy Yarbrough
- The team's only backup car was needed by eventual race winner LeeRoy Yarbrough, so Ickx did not have the opportunity to race.
- The final three events of the 1966 NASCAR season held in October were won by Dick Hutcherson, LeeRoy Yarbrough, and Fred Lorenzen winning the season finale.
- Towards the end of the race the Torino of LeeRoy Yarbrough chased down the Dodge of Charlie Glotzbach, who had an 11-second lead.
- On the grid, LeeRoy Yarbrough's car failed to start, and the field pulled away, leaving him behind.
- LeeRoy Yarbrough won Daytona, Charlotte, and Darlington in 1969, although it was considered a "Triple Crown" at the time as the Talladega event was not established until 1970.
- LeeRoy Yarbrough drove for Donlavey in one race at Trenton Speedway, but his engine expired several laps into the race.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: LeeRoy Yarbrough