Golfers similar to or like Lee Trevino
American retired professional golfer who is regarded as one of the greatest players in golf history. Wikipedia
Australian entrepreneur and retired professional golfer who spent 331 weeks as the world's Number 1 Official World Golf Rankings ranked golfer in the 1980s and 1990s. He has won 89 professional tournaments, including 20 PGA Tour tournaments and two majors: The Open Championships in 1986 and 1993. Wikipedia
Sentences forLee Trevino
- In 1984, at the age of 48 Player nearly became the oldest ever major champion, finishing in second place behind Lee Trevino at the PGA Championship.
- Nicklaus finished runner-up in both the 1968 U.S. Open (to new rival Lee Trevino) and the 1968 Open Championship (to old rival Gary Player).
- Nicklaus also went on to capture the Piccadilly World Match Play Championship in 1970 with a 2 & 1 win over Lee Trevino in the championship match.
- American Lee Trevino also made his mark winning his two Opens back to back in 1971 and 1972.
- Scully also served as an announcer for NBC's PGA Tour golf coverage during his time at the network, usually teaming with Lee Trevino.
- Later in the year, Nicklaus won the Senior Players Championship by six shots over Lee Trevino for his second win of the year, and also his second major of the year by shooting a record 27-under-par 261.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lee Trevino