Golfers similar to or like Lee Westwood
English professional golfer. Wikipedia
English professional golfer who plays most of his golf on the PGA Tour, while keeping his membership on the European Tour. He won his first major championship at the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club, becoming the first English player to win a major since Nick Faldo in 1996 and the first to win the U.S. Open since Tony Jacklin in 1970. Wikipedia
Sentences forLee Westwood
- However, a string of disappointing finishes by Mickelson saw the number one spot eventually go to Englishman Lee Westwood.
- On the final day, Mickelson shot a −2, 70, to finish tied for 2nd, with Lee Westwood, two shots behind leader, and back-to-back winner, Rory McIlroy.
- He was the leading career money winner on the European Tour until overtaken by Lee Westwood in 2011, and was the first member of the tour to earn over €25,000,000 from European Tour events.
- The skip was controversial because 48 of the top 50 in the world participated in it, the other golfer skipping being Lee Westwood.
- The 2010 world number one golfer and honorary graduate Lee Westwood opened the new Lee Westwood Sports Centre on the university's Clifton campus.
- Faldo controversially decided to play Sergio García and Lee Westwood, the two most successful Ryder Cup players on his team, for only one session on the Saturday.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lee Westwood