Rugby league clubs similar to or like Leeds Rhinos
The Leeds Rhinos are a professional rugby league club in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Wikipedia
English rugby league club who have had numerous notable players (1,156 as of 31 October 2018) throughout their history, each player of the rugby league era who has played (and so excludes non-playing substitutes) in a competitive first-class match (including those matches that were subsequently abandoned, expunged or re-played, but excluding friendlies) is included. ^¹ = Played For Hull F.C. During More Than One Period Wikipedia
Professional rugby league club in St Helens, Merseyside who compete in the Super League, the top tier for rugby league in Great Britain. Formed in 1873, St Helens are one of the 22 original members of the Northern Rugby Football Union and have been league champions on 15 occasions. Wikipedia
Sentences forLeeds Rhinos
- In 2010 Wigan were officially the best supported club in Super League with a higher average attendance than nearest rivals Leeds Rhinos.
- The first league match to be held at Old Trafford came in November 1958, with Salford playing against Leeds under floodlights in front of 8,000 spectators.
- Leeds captain Kevin Sinfield currently holds the record for captaining the most Super League title winning sides after captaining Leeds to their first 7 grand final successes.
- Leeds Rhinos are the most successful rugby league team in Leeds.
- This puts them joint with Leeds and one appearance ahead of Warrington.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Leeds Rhinos