Settlements similar to or like Leicester
City and unitary authority area in the East Midlands of England, and the county town of Leicestershire. Wikipedia
Port city and unitary authority in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It lies upon the River Hull at its confluence with the Humber Estuary, 25 miles (40 km) inland from the North Sea, 50 miles (80 km) east of Leeds, 34 miles (55 km) south-east of York and 54 miles (87 km) north-east of Sheffield. Wikipedia
- Since 1992, the club's badge has featured a fox's head overlaid onto a Cinquefoil; the Cinquefoil is similar to the one used on the coat of arms of Leicester.
- This was, in effect, the first motorway to serve Coventry, as the section of the M6 north of the city did not open until 1971 and the M69 between Coventry and Leicester opened five years later.
- The United Kingdom Census 2001 showed a total resident population for Leicester of 279,921, a 0.5% decrease from the 1991 census (this trend since reversing at the 2011 census).
- Leicestershire takes its name from the city of Leicester located at its centre and administered separately from the rest of the county.
- Leicester City Football Club is a professional football club based in Leicester in the East Midlands, England.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Leicester