Football clubs similar to or like Leicester City F.C.
Professional football club based in Leicester in the East Midlands, England. Wikipedia
Sentences forLeicester City F.C.
- Manchester City jointly hold the record for most second division titles with Leicester City, both clubs having won the league on seven occasions.
- Leicester City were the surprise winners of the league, qualifying for the Champions League as a result.
- Derby reached the final of the Division One playoffs that season, but were beaten by local rivals Leicester City.
- Stoke reached the 1964 Football League Cup Final, which they lost 4–3 to Leicester City over two legs.
- Leicester City are Forest's other East Midlands rival due to the close proximity of the two cities.
- This is still the widest margin of victory for a game in the top-flight of English football, although the record was equalled by Nottingham Forest when they beat Leicester Fosse by the same scoreline in 1909.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Leicester City F.C.