People similar to or like Leigh Diffey
Australian American auto racing commentator. Wikipedia
American auto racing driver who last competed for Andretti Autosport in the IndyCar Series. Named to CNN's list of "Intriguing People" in May 2010, is the national spokesperson for FocusDriven, and released his first book, 99 Things Teens Wish They Knew Before Turning 16 on NBC's The Today Show on March 2, 2011. Wikipedia
List of events affecting American television in 2012. Events listed include television show debuts, finales, and cancellations; channel launches, closures, and rebrandings; stations changing or adding their network affiliations; and information about controversies and carriage disputes. Wikipedia
List of events affecting American television in 2017. Events listed include television show debuts, finales, and cancellations; channel launches, closures, and re-brandings; stations changing or adding their network affiliations; and information about controversies and carriage disputes. Wikipedia
Australian-American actress and former model. She first became known to audiences as a cast member on The Real World: London (1995) before appearing in films such as The Human Stain (2003), Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004), Ladder 49 (2004), The Namesake (2006), Poseidon (2006), and The Last Kiss (2006). Wikipedia
American television auto racing reporter. Her career began as a runner at American Le Mans Series endurance motor races before obtaining on-screen roles covering the championship, the National Hot Rod Association, the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and the ARCA Menards Series. Wikipedia
Sentences forLeigh Diffey
- Leigh Diffey, lead announcer for NBC's IndyCar coverage, announced via Twitter he would be commentating at some Xfinity races for NBC.
- Jenkins made a one-time return to NBCSN in a substitute role during Indy 500 Carb Day coverage, as Leigh Diffey was unavailable that weekend.
- He currently works on AMA Monster Energy Supercross Broadcasts on NBC AND NBCSN with Leigh Diffey or Todd Harris, Daniel Blair, and Will Christien.
- At IndyCar events, the program is always hosted by Leigh Diffey; Diffey also does Athletics and Rugby Union coverage on NBC so Kevin Lee (NBC IndyCar pit reporter) is on reserve when needed.
- It was announced in 2016 that Allen would be joining the IndyCar Series on NBC broadcast team for select Verizon IndyCar Series events beginning at Phoenix in 2016, filling in for regular IndyCar play-by-play announcer Leigh Diffey because Diffey worked with NBC's Formula One coverage.
- After announcing his intentions in January 2016 to take a year out from Rugby, Corbisiero was an analyst for NBC Sports coverage of the Aviva Premiership alongside with Leigh Diffey.
- Bell is a color commentator for NBC Sports with lead anchor Leigh Diffey and fellow analyst Paul Tracy
- Bell is a color commentator for NBC Sports with lead anchor Leigh Diffey and fellow analyst Paul Tracy.
- Hobbs provided commentary for Formula One and GP2 races (alongside Leigh Diffey and former Benetton mechanic Steve Matchett) until 2013, the SCCA Valvoline runoffs, and parts of the 24 Hours of Daytona.
- Currently, the television voice of the Indy 500 is Leigh Diffey, who has been working the race since NBC took over in 2019.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Leigh Diffey