Boxers similar to or like Lennox Lewis
Former professional boxer who competed from 1989 to 2003. Wikipedia
American former professional boxer who competed from 1984 to 2011. He reigned as the undisputed champion at cruiserweight in the late 1980s and at heavyweight in the early 1990s, and remains the only boxer in history to win the undisputed championship in two weight classes in the three belt era. Wikipedia
Sentences forLennox Lewis
- In May 2003, King was sued by Lennox Lewis, who wanted $385 million from the promoter, claiming King used threats to pull Tyson away from a rematch with Lewis.
- Lennox Lewis, born in east London, is another successful Black British boxer and two-time undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.
- In 1999 he faced Lennox Lewis in a unification fight for the undisputed WBA, WBC and IBF titles, which ended in a controversial split draw.
- After the fight, Tyson claimed that he wanted to eat the children of world champion Lennox Lewis, which also drew criticism.
- In 2002, Tyson fought for the world heavyweight title again at the age of 35, losing by knockout to Lennox Lewis.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lennox Lewis