People similar to or like Lewis Hamilton
British racing driver, activist, fashion designer and musician. Wikipedia
British Team Principal of the Red Bull Racing Formula One team, a position he has held since 2005, winning eight world titles (four World Constructors' Championships and four World Drivers' Championships from 2010 to 2013). His motorsport career started as a racing car driver, before he switched roles to become head of International Formula 3000 team Arden International Motorsport in 1999. Wikipedia
English race car designer and is working with Terence Woodgate designing high specification carbon fibre furniture. Credited with the introduction of two new designs into Formula 1: the carbon fibre composite chassis first seen in with McLaren, and the semi-automatic gearbox which he introduced with Ferrari in. Wikipedia
Chairman of Prodrive, chairman of Motorsport UK (The Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association Ltd), former chairman of Aston Martin, a former team principal of the BAR and Benetton Formula One motor racing teams and as a co-driver, World Rally Champion in 1981. He lives with his wife, Karen, in Warwickshire and has three children. Wikipedia
British former TV commentator and journalist, now President of Motorsport Network who worked as Formula One (F1) commentator for ITV from 2000 to 2008, and subsequently as BBC Radio 5 Live F1 commentator, BBC F1 Correspondent, Financial Times F1 correspondent and presenter for Ten Sport in Australia. He lives in London and has a wife, Pip and two sons, Enzo and Emerson. Wikipedia
Irish-German actor and racing driver. In the fantasy war epic 300 as a Spartan warrior; his earlier roles included various stage productions, as well as starring roles on television such as in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers (2001) and the Sky One fantasy drama Hex (2004–05). Wikipedia
British Formula One designer and engineer. Gascoyne has worked for numerous Grand Prix teams including McLaren, Sauber, Tyrrell, Jordan, Renault, Toyota, Spyker (later known as Force India) and in September 2009 with a confirmed entry by the FIA Gascoyne supported, by the shareholders Tony Fernandes, Din Kamarudin and SM Nasarudin set up the then called Lotus Racing Team, that would later become the Caterham F1 Team. Wikipedia
Sentences forLewis Hamilton
- Most champions from this level graduate into F1, but 2006 GP2 champion Lewis Hamilton became the first F2, F3000 or GP2 champion to win the Formula One driver's title in 2008.
- A total of 33 separate drivers have won the World Drivers' Championship, with Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton holding the record for most championships with seven.
- After major rule changes in, Mercedes clinched the constructors' title with drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg, after dominating much of the season.
- Schumacher's indecision over his future plans in F1 led to him being replaced by Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for the 2013 season.
- Lewis Hamilton achieved the most race wins, too, in 2020.
- In December 2020 the BRDC named the pit straight after Lewis Hamilton in recognition of his achievements.
- Although the Mercedes engines were not successful at first, they later won drivers' championships for Mika Häkkinen in 1998 and 1999, and for Lewis Hamilton in 2008, as well as a constructors' championship in 1998.
- During the race, Leclerc fended off the charging Mercedes of Lewis Hamilton to record his maiden Grand Prix win.
- Lewis Hamilton's win at the 2019 British Grand Prix was his sixth win at the Silverstone circuit, and with it, he broke a 52-year-old record for most wins in the British Grand Prix by a Formula One driver.
- Later in 2014 Lewis Hamilton described the Pirelli wet weather tyres as "They're not great tyres. That's no secret".
- Reigning World Champion Lewis Hamilton also commented on the performance gain, "they definitely have a much better power unit this year, they are pretty much just as quick as us, the improvement is impressive".
- Räikkönen led the championship early on after taking two victories from the early rounds, but multiple incidents for him later saw Massa battle McLaren's Lewis Hamilton for the Drivers' Championship until the end of the season.
- Murray Walker continues to contribute to coverage across the BBC as he has done for over sixty years and triple world champion and Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has a blog on BBC's website.
- Renault underlined their return to the front at the subsequent Japanese Grand Prix, in which Alonso steered clear of Lewis Hamilton's first-corner mistake to record another win.
- Schumacher again raced well in Italy, duelling with Lewis Hamilton for fourth place.
- While many, like Ayrton Senna, Nigel Mansell, Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen and Fernando Alonso claimed to love it, many others consider the track too slow, hot and demanding.
- The fastest qualifying lap was 1:24.303, set by Lewis Hamilton in 2020.
- Lewis Hamilton recorded the fastest pole position lap at Monza in 2020, when he lapped in 1:18.887 at an average speed of 264.362 km/h – the fastest average lap speed recorded in qualifying for a World Championship event.
- The team also attained a second-place finish in the Monaco Grand Prix with Robert Kubica, beating both Ferraris and only trailing the McLaren of Lewis Hamilton by three seconds.
- His main competitors in 2007 were his teammate Lewis Hamilton and Räikkönen at Ferrari.
- In June 2011, Tony Stewart and Lewis Hamilton participated in the "Mobil 1 Seat Swap".
- Daniel Ricciardo collected his 4th career victory in Malaysia after Lewis Hamilton's engine failure.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lewis Hamilton