U.S. counties similar to or like Lexington County, South Carolina
County located in the U.S. state of South Carolina. Wikipedia
Sentences forLexington County, South Carolina
- Lexington Medical Center, opened in 1971, is a network of hospitals and urgent care centers located throughout Lexington County, with one location in Columbia.
- In 1804 the northern third of the district was separated to form the new Lexington District, which gained another, smaller portion of Orangeburg District in 1832.
- In 2004, Haley ran for the South Carolina House of Representatives to represent District 87 in Lexington County.
- The city serves as the county seat of Richland County, and a portion of the city extends into neighboring Lexington County.
- The franchise suspended operations in 2008, but after plans for a new arena in neighboring Lexington County fell through, the franchise was finally canceled in 2014.
- The estimated population was 14,009 in 2019, and it is the third-most populated municipality in Lexington County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lexington County, South Carolina