Venues similar to or like Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
Football stadium located at the former Mid-South Fairgrounds in the Midtown area of Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Wikipedia
Sports in Memphis, Tennessee are supported in the city by Memphis Park Services, which offers a wide range of public facilities, including 17 swimming pools, 8 public golf courses, 48 athletic fields hosting a range of 510 youth and 269 adult teams, 130 basketball courts (101 outdoor and 29 indoor), 7 tennis centers and a soccer complex. Also home to professional sports teams in basketball, baseball and other sports. Wikipedia
For the sake of simplicity, this list will only focus on national (non-regional, non-National Football League) outdoor (i.e., not arena football or leagues with similar rules) North American football teams not covered in other lists; i.e., the All-America Football Conference, the first three universally recognized as major incarnations of the American Football League, Continental Football League, World Football League, American Football Association, United States Football League, non-European teams from the World League of American Football, Canadian Football League (including predecessors and South Division teams), the 2001 XFL, and the Alliance of American Football; that played at least one game. As a general rule, only teams with existing Wikipedia articles are listed here. Wikipedia
Sentences forLiberty Bowl Memorial Stadium
- In December 1983, the playing surface at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium was named Rex Dockery Field, and was rededicated on October 30, 2013.
- Other Memphis attractions include the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, FedExForum, and Mississippi riverboat day cruises.
- They played at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium in Memphis for one season, then moved to Nashville in 1998 and played in Vanderbilt Stadium for one season.
- On November 9, 1996, the Tigers beat SEC power No. 6 Tennessee, quarterbacked by Peyton Manning, 21–17 at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium.
- The newly renamed Tennessee Oilers played their home games during this season at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium in Memphis, Tennessee while construction of a new stadium in Nashville started.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium