Topics similar to or like Life expectancy
Statistical measure of the average time an organism is expected to live, based on the year of its birth, its current age, and other demographic factors including gender. Wikipedia
Branch of statistics for analyzing the expected duration of time until one or more events happen, such as death in biological organisms and failure in mechanical systems. Called reliability theory or reliability analysis in engineering, duration analysis or duration modelling in economics, and event history analysis in sociology. Wikipedia
Sentences forLife expectancy
- Life expectancy is high in the Netherlands: 84.3 years for newborn girls and 79.7 for boys (2020 estimate).
- Life expectancy at birth is estimated to be 64 years in 2017 – among the lowest in the world.
- Life expectancy at birth was 42 for males in 2004; for females it was 47.
- Life expectancy at birth is estimated to be 67.39 years for both males and females in 2012.
- Life expectancy has increased from 71 years for men and 79 years for women in 1990 to 79 years for men and 84 years for women in 2017.
- Life expectancy at birth was 53.06 years total (51.43 for males and 54.73 for females).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Life expectancy