Settlements similar to or like Lincoln, Rhode Island
Town in Providence County, Rhode Island, United States. Wikipedia
Town in Providence County, Rhode Island, United States, settled as a farming community in 1666 and incorporated into its present form in 1871. North Smithfield includes the historic villages of Forestdale, Primrose, Waterford, Branch Village, Union Village, Park Square, and Slatersville. Wikipedia
Sentences forLincoln, Rhode Island
- Within the town of Lincoln, I-295 meets Rhode Island Route 146 (Exit 18A-B), the Eddie Dowling Highway, part of the larger Worcester/Providence Pike.
- Although it appeared the Red Sox's stay in the Pawtucket area was about to come to an end, retired Lincoln businessman Ben Mondor stepped in and made sure the team remained in the city.
- Almond was appointed as Town Administrator of Lincoln, Rhode Island in January 1963 and was subsequently elected to three terms, serving in that capacity until June 1969.
- On November 21, 2018, Rhode Island became the eighth state to legalize sports betting, with Twin River Casino in Lincoln opening the first sportsbook in the state.
- Sherman performed his last concert to date as a solo performer in Lincoln, Rhode Island on August 25, 2001.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lincoln, Rhode Island