Topics similar to or like Liner notes
Liner notes (also sleeve notes or album notes) are the writings found on the sleeves of LP record albums and in booklets which come inserted into the compact disc jewel case or the equivalent packaging for vinyl records and cassettes. Wikipedia
Collection of audio recordings issued as a collection on compact disc , vinyl, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded sound were developed in the early 20th century as individual 78-rpm records collected in a bound book resembling a photograph album; this format evolved after 1948 into single vinyl LP records played at 33 1⁄3 rpm. Wikipedia
LP, 45 RPM single, cassette tape, Compact Disc, or other item. When LPs were the primary medium for the commercial distribution of sound recordings, manufacturers would cut the corner, punch a hole, or add a notch to the spine of the jacket of unsold records returned from retailers; these "cut-outs" might then be re-sold to record retailers or other sales outlets for sale at a discounted price. Wikipedia
Front of the packaging of a commercially released audio recording product, or album. The term can refer to either the printed paperboard covers typically used to package sets of 10 in and 12 in 78-rpm records, single and sets of 12 in LPs, sets of 45 rpm records (either in several connected sleeves or a box), or the front-facing panel of a CD package, and, increasingly, the primary image accompanying a digital download of the album, or of its individual tracks. Wikipedia
Sentences forLiner notes
- Record Collector contributor Andy Davis supplied a liner note essay for the release, with research provided by Matovina.
- They were also known for their esoteric album sleeve notes.
- Liner notes on the back cover fail to acknowledge backing vocalists and additional instrument players.
- Credits adapted from Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden DVD booklet.
- The CD's booklet contains notes written by Nicks herself about the making of each song.
- The band referred to him as the 'Godfather of Punk' on the sleeve notes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Liner notes