Companies similar to or like Lion (Australasian company)
Alcoholic beverage company that operates in Australia and New Zealand, and a subsidiary of Japanese beverage giant Kirin. Wikipedia
Beer production in Australia has traditionally been dominated by regional producers. Since the 1980s there has been a steady stream of takeovers and amalgamations, and now the two major producers (who were once Australian-owned) are Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) and Lion. Wikipedia
Sentences forLion (Australasian company)
- Today, the Le Brun family continue to produce well awarded Méthode sparkling wine, operating as No. 1 Family Estate, after the Daniel Le Brun name was acquired by Lion.
- Eddington was appointed to the board of Lion in March 2011, and appointed chair in March 2012.
- In November 2016, the company acquired the Australian premium wine portfolio (Fine Wine Partners) of beverage giant Lion.
- A grandson, Douglas Myers, became CEO of Campbell and Ehrenfried in 1965 and later created Lion Nathan.
- In 2011, "Lion Nathan National Foods" separated into two divisions – Lion and Lion Dairy & Drinks.
- Eddington is chair of Lion and serves on the board its Japanese parent company, Kirin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lion (Australasian company)