People similar to or like Lionel Richie
American singer, songwriter, composer, record producer, actor, and television judge. Wikipedia
American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. She embarked on her music career with R&B girl group Sista in the early-mid 1990s and later became a member of the Swing Mob collective along with childhood friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland, with whom she worked on projects for American R&B acts Aaliyah, 702, Total, and SWV. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
Sentences forLionel Richie
- His charitable work continued with the release of "We Are the World" (1985), co-written with Lionel Richie, which raised money for the poor in the US and Africa.
- Lionel Richie performed a 9-minute version of his hit single "All Night Long" at the closing ceremonies.
- The 3D image, which was first used during Lionel Richie's outdoor stage performances in the September 16, 2006 episode, was created by artists Colin Cheer and Brian Walters.
- Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie planned to release the new version to mark the 25th anniversary of its original recording.
- Legend's spot was originally for Lionel Richie but he had to leave the show due to a scheduling conflict.
- Bieber sings the opening line, which was sung by Lionel Richie in the original version.
- Dolly Parton and Lionel Richie were among those set to perform with Rogers during a show celebrating his contribution to country, blues and pop music.
- The same month, Carey embarked on a tour with Lionel Richie, titled, All the Hits Tour.
- Following the album's release, Turner joined Lionel Richie as the opening act on his tour.
- Lionel Richie and Diane Warren are the only songwriters with at least 8 number-one singles written solely by themselves.
- Prior to leaving Motown, Ross recorded the duet ballad "Endless Love", with Lionel Richie.
- Later in 1980 came his partnership with Lionel Richie who wrote and produced Rogers' No. 1 hit "Lady".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lionel Richie