Albums similar to or like Lioness: Hidden Treasures
Posthumous compilation album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse. Wikipedia
Second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse, released on 27 October 2006 by Island Records. Winehouse predominantly based the album on her tumultuous relationship with then-ex-boyfriend and future husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who temporarily left her to pursue his previous ex-girlfriend. Wikipedia
The discography of English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse consists of two studio albums, one live album, three compilation albums, five extended plays, 14 singles (including three as a featured artist), three video albums and 14 music videos. At the time of her death on 23 July 2011, Winehouse had sold over 1.75 million singles and over 3.98 million albums in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Sentences forLioness: Hidden Treasures
- A "one-take" demo of the song recorded in March 2006 by O'Duffy later appeared on Winehouse's posthumous album, Lioness: Hidden Treasures.
- Four months later, Winehouse's first compilation album, Lioness: Hidden Treasures, became her second release to posthumously reach number one.
- With Amy Winehouse he co-wrote the song "Half Time", which appears on Winehouse's posthumous collection Lioness: Hidden Treasures.
- The original ballad version of the track is featured on the posthumous album Lioness: Hidden Treasures (2011).
- She was nominated for her posthumous album Lioness: Hidden Treasures, and it was the very first time anyone had been nominated for a Brit Award posthumously.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lioness: Hidden Treasures