Settlements similar to or like Lions Bay
Small, mostly residential community in British Columbia, Canada, located between Vancouver and Squamish on the steep eastern shore of Howe Sound. Wikipedia
Subrange of the North Shore Mountains, running along the eastern flank of Howe Sound just north of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Highest of the summits of the Cypress Mountain ski area at Cypress Provincial Park above West Vancouver, though that summit is not in the range. Wikipedia
Sentences forLions Bay
- Hikers can climb up to the ridge between the East and West Lion peaks using either the Binkert Trail leading up from Lions Bay, or the Howe Sound Crest Trail.
- It also serves as the southern end of the Sea-to-Sky Highway, with Lions Bay just 15 minutes north.
- The mountain is located just northwest of the village of Lions Bay and is the namesake of Brunswick Beach, a locality on the Howe Sound shoreline below.
- Lions Bay is a small residential community, incorporated as a village, climbing the mountainside from Howe Sound up to the west peak of the pair of summits known as The Lions, which overlook Vancouver on the other side.
- It would then connect to Highway 99 north of Lions Bay.
- In 1990 the topic was revisited by Rita Johnston, Social Credit Minister of Highways, when a rock slide cut off traffic on the Sea to Sky highway near Lions Bay.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lions Bay