Topics similar to or like List of Chelsea F.C. records and statistics
English professional association football club based in Fulham, London. Wikipedia
Article about the complete history of an English professional football club formed in 1879 and based in Fulham, West London. Fulham started its existence in 1879 as St Andrew's Cricket & Football Club, founded by worshippers at St. Andrew's Church, Fulham on Star Road, West Kensington, which still stands today with a plaque commemorating the team's foundation. Wikipedia
Spanish professional football manager and former player who was most recently manager of Chinese Super League club Dalian Professional. He joined Real Madrid's coaching staff at the age of 26, going on to work as the under-19 and reserve team coach, and assistant manager for the senior team. Wikipedia
Chelsea Football Club's 99th competitive season, 24th consecutive season in the top flight of English football, 21st consecutive season in the Premier League, and 107th year in existence as a football club. Chelsea's victory in the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League for the first time in their history qualified them for the season's UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup, although through finishing third in their Champions League group Chelsea competed in the UEFA Europa League for the first time since the 2002–03 season – then known as the UEFA Cup. Wikipedia
Chelsea Football Club's 100th competitive season, 25th consecutive season in the top flight of English football, 22nd consecutive season in the Premier League and 108th year in existence as a football club. Chelsea participated in the UEFA Champions League this season, qualified directly for the group stage by virtue of finishing third in the 2012–13 Premier League, and reached the Semi-finals stage, being knocked out by Atlético Madrid. Wikipedia
English professional association football club based in West Bromwich, West Midlands. Founded in 1878 as West Bromwich Strollers, by workers from George Salter's Spring Works and turned professional in 1885. Wikipedia
Chelsea Football Club's 101st competitive season, 26th consecutive season in the top flight of English football, 23rd consecutive season in the Premier League, and 109th year in existence as a football club. Chelsea also participated in the UEFA Champions League after qualifying directly for the group stage by finishing third in the last season. Wikipedia
List of notable players for Chelsea Football Club, whether or not they have a Wikipedia article. It generally includes only those players who made more than 100 appearances for the club, but also those who fell just short of 100 and made a notable contribution, members of the club's first ever side or were voted Player of the Year Wikipedia
English professional association football club based in Torquay, Devon. This list details the major honours and achievements won by Torquay United as well as records set by the club, the players and the managers. Wikipedia
English professional association football club based in Selhurst, South London, England. 1905, the club recognise their true founding date to be 1861, when the original amateur Crystal Palace football club was first established, after historians discovered a direct lineage through their ownership under the same Crystal Palace Company. Wikipedia
The following article features the records and statistics of Fulham Football Club, based in Fulham, West London. There are five Fulham players who have been in the club's starting line-up more than 450 times, all of whom have since retired from football: Wikipedia
Sentences forList of Chelsea F.C. records and statistics
- In his thirteen years with the club, Lampard established himself as a prolific scorer from midfield, becoming Chelsea's all-time leading goalscorer, with 211 goals scored in all competitions.
- He is best known for his career at Chelsea, for whom he has scored more goals than any other foreign player and is currently the club's fourth highest goal scorer of all time.
- During his eleven year association with the club, Čech registered 494 senior appearances, making him the club's highest overseas appearance maker, and sixth all-time.
- He is one of five players to have made over 500 appearances for Chelsea and is also the club's all-time highest scoring defender.
- This took his tally for the season to a club record 41 goals in 40 league games, making him the division's top scorer and, at the time, Chelsea's second highest goalscorer ever with 132 goals.
- Hasselbaink returned to the Premier League in May 2000, when he was signed by Chelsea, for a club record fee of £15 million, which matched the then-transfer record for an English club; he signed a four-year contract.
- The transfer fee was reported to be worth an initial £62 million, which could rise to £71 million with add-ons, making him Chelsea's second-most expensive signing after Kepa Arrizabalaga.
- On 5 December, Chelsea beat Nordsjælland 6–1 to record their biggest-ever Champions League win and Rafael Benítez's first win as manager, but due to other results, they were eliminated after finishing in third place, becoming the first reigning champions to exit the tournament at the group stage.
- He scored a club record 26 goals in 34 league games in the 1946–47 season.
- Midfielder and all-time top scorer Frank Lampard left the Blues after 13 trophy-laden years, having played 648 games and scoring 211 goals.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of Chelsea F.C. records and statistics