Topics similar to or like List of Hammond organs
Electric organ, invented by Laurens Hammond and John M. Hanert and first manufactured in 1935. Wikipedia
Electronic musical instrument that emulates the sound of the electromechanical tonewheel-based organs formerly manufactured by Hammond from the 1930s to the 1970s. Clonewheel organs generate sounds using solid-state circuitry or computer chips, rather than with heavy mechanical tonewheels, making clonewheel organs much lighter-weight and smaller than vintage Hammonds, and easier to transport to live performances and recording sessions. Wikipedia
For mechanical music technologies, see Music technology (mechanical); For electric music technologies, see Music technology (electric); for electronic or digital music technologies, see Music technology (electronic and digital) Study or the use of any device, mechanism, machine or tool by a musician or composer to make or perform music; to compose, notate, play back or record songs or pieces; or to analyze or edit music. Wikipedia
Simple electromechanical apparatus for generating electric musical notes in electromechanical organ instruments such as the Hammond Organ. First used in pre vacuum tube radio receivers as a beat frequency oscillator to make continuous wave radiotelegraphy (Morse code) signals audible. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of Hammond organs
- Guaraldi's sound also evolved into a more fusion jazz/rock sound, as he largely traded the piano for Hammond B-3 and Fender Rhodes electric keyboards.
- Banton used clonewheel organs during the 2005 reformation, but since 2009 he has used the Hammond XK-3c, and thinks Hammond have "cracked that sound at long last".
- Cavaliere sang vocals on six of their successful singles and played the Hammond B-3 organ.
- Bodemark's career began after he acquired his first Hammond L-100 organ at age 17 and then landed a job as studio organist for a Stockholm television station in the early 1960s.
- Lowrey had earlier developed an attachment for a piano, adding electronic organ stops on 60 notes while keeping the piano functionality, called the Organo, first marketed in 1949 as a very successful competitor to the Hammond Solovox.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of Hammond organs