Topics similar to or like List of McDonald's products
One of the world's largest fast food chains, founded in 1940 in San Bernardino, California, and incorporated in Des Plaines, Illinois, in 1955. Wikipedia
When the predecessor of international fast food restaurant chain Burger King (BK) first opened in 1953, its menu predominantly consisted of hamburgers, French fries, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. After being acquired by its Miami, Florida franchisees and renamed in 1954, BK began expanding its menu by adding the Whopper. Wikipedia
Richard James and Maurice James McDonald were American brothers and entrepreneurs who founded the McDonald's restaurant in San Bernardino, California, and inventors of the "Speedee Service System," now commonly known as "fast food". The McDonald brothers were born in Manchester, New Hampshire, to Patrick J. McDonald and Margarete McDonald, Irish immigrants who came to the United States as children. Wikipedia
Specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine and has minimal table service. Typically part of a "meat-sweet diet", offered from a limited menu, cooked in bulk in advance and kept hot, finished and packaged to order, and usually available for take away, though seating may be provided. Wikipedia
American fast food chain founded in 1961 that specializes in hot dogs, also known as the World's Largest Hot Dog Chain. Wienerschnitzel locations are found predominantly in California and Texas, though others are located in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, and Washington. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of McDonald's products
- Spurlock's film follows a 30-day period from February 1 to March 2, 2003, during which he ate only McDonald's food.
- As a result, products found in one country or region may not be found in McDonald's restaurants in other countries or their ingredients may differ significantly.
- McDonald's began selling Mighty Wings as an option in 1990 at their restaurant locations in the United States.
- (The Playmobil toys were not involved in any reported choking incidents.) McDonald's customers with children under three who received these toys were advised to discontinue their use and return the toys to a McDonald's in exchange for a dessert, a cone, or a refund.
- Rick also professes his passion for the Szechuan Sauce once available at McDonald's as a promotional item for the 1998 film Mulan, much to Morty's confusion.
- It is referred to as the cousin of the Canadian McChicken, which in turn is more akin to the US' Premium Crispy Chicken sandwich (though the latter is served on an artisan roll, instead of the sesame seed bun of its Canadian counterpart).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of McDonald's products