Football tournaments similar to or like List of UEFA Cup and Europa League finals
Association football competition established in 1971 by UEFA. Wikipedia
European association football competition contested from 1972 to 2009. Changed to UEFA Europa League. Wikipedia
The final match of the 2018–19 UEFA Europa League, the 48th season of Europe's secondary club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 10th season since it was renamed from the UEFA Cup to the UEFA Europa League. Played at the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan on 29 May 2019, between English sides Chelsea and Arsenal who had beaten Frankfurt and Valencia respectively in the semi-finals making the final a London derby. Wikipedia
Italian football clubs have entered European association football competitions (UEFA Champions League/European Cup, UEFA Europa League/UEFA Cup/Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and the now defunct UEFA Intertoto Cup and UEFA Cup Winners' Cup) since season 1955–56, when Milan took part in European Cup competition. Fourth force in Europe according to UEFA ranking, following the Spanish, English and German football. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of UEFA Cup and Europa League finals
- Hampden has hosted prestigious sporting events, including three European Cup / Champions League finals, two Cup Winners' Cup finals and a UEFA Cup final.
- The most successful club in the competition is Sevilla, with six titles.
- The stadium hosted the 1999 UEFA Cup Final in which Parma defeated Marseille in the second UEFA Cup final to be played as a single fixture.
- In 1973, after eliminating Dutch club Twente 5–1 on aggregate in the semi-finals, Borussia Mönchengladbach became the first German side to reach the final of the UEFA Cup.
- His 12th goal in the competition confirmed him as the top scorer (ahead of Larsson), and inscribed Porto (and Portugal) into the list of UEFA Cup winners, for the first time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of UEFA Cup and Europa League finals