Topics similar to or like List of UK Singles Chart number ones of the 2000s
Compiled by the Official Charts Company on behalf of the British record industry. Wikipedia
List of artists who have reached number one on the UK Singles Chart as recorded by the Official Charts Company. Credited on a song . Wikipedia
Music chart compiled by the Official Charts Company that calculates the best-selling singles of the week in the United Kingdom. Available in both formats. Wikipedia
In the United Kingdom, singles are certified Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) when they pass 600,000 units as measured by the Official Charts Company. Since July 2013, this has been automatically applied by the BPI as a single reaches the threshold of any multiple of 600,000 rather than relying on the record companies to apply for the awards or limiting awards to releases after 1973 (when the awards system was first set up). Wikipedia
The Scottish Singles Chart and Scottish Albums Chart were charts compiled by the Official Charts Company (OCC) based on physical and digital sales. They were charts that reflected how physical and digital sales towards the UK Singles Chart and UK Albums Chart were faring in Scotland. Wikipedia
Weekly music chart that ranks the most-downloaded singles in the United Kingdom. Compiled by The Official UK Charts Company on behalf of the British music industry, and was based solely on non-subscription music downloads from selected online music stores. Wikipedia
Weekly music chart that ranks most-downloaded songs in the United Kingdom over the past seven days. Compiled by the Official Charts Company on behalf of the British music industry, and is based solely on non-subscription downloads of songs from official music retailers. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of UK Singles Chart number ones of the 2000s
- McFly rose to fame with their first single, "Five Colours in Her Hair," which was released March 2004 and entered the UK Singles Chart at number one in April 2004.
- In his thirteen-year career as a professional songwriter, Fletcher has penned ten UK number one singles and twenty-one top ten singles.
- The song debuted on the UK Singles Chart at number two and then climbed to number one on 2 January 2005, going one better than Collins' original and staying there for one week.
- As the 2000s decade ends with 275 singles reached the No. 1 position on the chart in the UK.
- The album's first single, "Crazy", was the first song to become a UK number-one single based solely on downloads.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of UK Singles Chart number ones of the 2000s