Topics similar to or like List of United States counties by per capita income
List of United States counties by per capita income. Data for the 50 states and the District of Columbia is from the 2009–2013 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates; data for Puerto Rico is from the 2013–2017 American Community Survey 5-Year estimates, and data for the other U.S. territories is from the 2010 U.S. Census. Wikipedia
This article lists the 3,143 counties and county equivalents of the United States. The 50 states of the United States are divided into 3,007 counties, political and geographic subdivisions of a state. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of United States counties by per capita income
- By 1840, per capita income in the South was well behind the Northeast and the national average (Note: this is also true in the early 21st century).
- As of 2010, the Manu'a District in American Samoa had a per capita income of $5,441, the lowest of any county or county-equivalent in the United States.
- In 2010, the Manua District had a per capita income of $5,441 — this makes the Manua District the county / county-equivalent with the lowest-per capita income in the entire United States.
- The county or county-equivalent with the lowest per capita income in the United States is the Manu'a District in American Samoa (per capita income of $5,441).
- The census area's per capita income makes it the fourth-poorest county-equivalent in the United States.
- Reservation poverty affects the county, which is the second-poorest county in the state.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of United States counties by per capita income