Political posts similar to or like List of chief ministers of Tamil Nadu
Chief executive of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of chief ministers of Tamil Nadu
- Arumai's father breaks in and takes the money bag to the chief minister, who provided the ransom money.
- The only people who know about this operation are the Chief Minister Kumaravel and Ramanathan.
- The film was re-released in 1984 during M. G. Ramachandran's tenure as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- M. G. Ramachandran, then the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, decided to re-release the film with tax exemption which led to huge success at box-office.
- The screenplay for Parasakthi was written by M. Karunanidhi, who would later become the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- In order to fund the final stages of the college building, aware of the police trap, Kicha makes one last attempt to steal money from the Chief Minister, resulting in success, but Nambi gains the upper hand in arresting him.
- Kanimozhi is the daughter of the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M. Karunanidhi and his third wife Rajathi Ammal.
- After watching the film, M. G. Ramachandran—the then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu—told Mahendran that he had no words to express his happiness, and that Mahendran set a new trend in Tamil cinema with Mullum Malarum.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Puratchi Thalaivar MGR attended the 100th day celebrations which was his last function before his death on 24 December 1987.
- He kills him, but P comes alive and becomes the CM of Tamil Nadu.
- A private screening was earlier held for M. G. Ramachandran, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, in the second week of the month.
- M. G. Ramachandran, then the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, was chief guest for the silver jubilee function.
- (When this film was released, Ramachandran was already Tamil Nadu's chief minister since months).
- At the start of the second phase, Sri Lankan signals listening posts intercepted LTTE communications urgently requesting their carders in Tamil Nadu to take matter of saving them form complete destruction to the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- The film released on 2 December 2016 and was removed from theatres three days later due to the then chief minister of Tamil Nadu J. Jayalalithaa's death.
- In the 1970s, M. G. Ramachandran – then the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu – personally appreciated Vijayakumari for her performance.
- He is the son of the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. Karunanidhi.
- Though it was released after Ramachandran became chief minister of Tamil Nadu, the film became a box-office bomb.
- It was inaugurated on 12 January 1961 by then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, K. Kamaraj, and was the first deluxe AC theatre of Madras (now Chennai) with a 1212-seats capacity.
- The film was screened for the then chief minister of Tamil Nadu M. Karunanidhi who liked it.
- On August 15, 2019, honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Edapaadi K. Palanisami announced Tirupattur as a new district of Tamil Nadu.
- Reviewing the film for the magazine Idhayam Pesigirathu, the future Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa was critical of the climax scene where the heroine sacrifices her employment to aid her husband.
- On 17 April 2017, INS Chennai was dedicated to the city of Chennai in presence of its Chief Minister K. Palaniswamy.
- An adaptation of Anita Sivakumaran's novel of the same name, which is loosely based on the life of the late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa, the script was written by Ghatala, with Gautham Vasudev Menon and Prasath Murugesan, jointly directing the series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of chief ministers of Tamil Nadu