Subdivision types similar to or like List of districts in India
Administrative division of an Indian state or territory. Wikipedia
Indian cuisine consists of a variety of regional and traditional cuisines native to the Indian subcontinent. Given the diversity in soil, climate, culture, ethnic groups, and occupations, these cuisines vary substantially and use locally available spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. Wikipedia
State universities are public universities run by the state government of each of the states and territories of India, and are usually established by a local legislative assembly act. The University Grants Commission (UGC), draws its power from the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Wikipedia
In India, State and Union Territory Police Forces are the law enforcement agencies of their respective States and Union Territories. The Police Act of 1861 established the principles of organization for police forces in India and, with minor modifications, continues in effect. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of districts in India
- With 61,130,704 inhabitants at the 2011 census, Karnataka is the eighth largest state by population, comprising 31 districts.
- The district's population was 9,429,408 in the 2011 census, Makes it the fourth-most-populous district amongst India's 640 districts.
- The states and union territories are further subdivided into districts and smaller administrative divisions.
- To boot exports, each state will have exports and logistic policy and Nodal officers will be appointed at district level (c.
- As of 2011, it is the most populous district of Bihar (out of 38) and fifteenth most populous district in India (out of 640).
- Completion of this probation is followed by an executive role in a district as a district magistrate and collector, which lasts several years.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of districts in India