Topics similar to or like List of heritage registers
Of heritage registers, inventories of cultural properties, natural and man-made, tangible and intangible, movable and immovable, that are deemed to be of sufficient heritage value to be separately identified and recorded. Wikipedia
The Cultural Properties of Mozambique are protected and promoted in accordance with Law 10/88 of 1988 concerning tangible and intangible properties relating to the cultural heritage of Mozambique (bens materiais e imateriais do património cultural moçambicano). Article 3 defines eight classes of movable cultural properties and four classes of immovable cultural properties: monuments (monumentos), groups of buildings (conjuntos os grupos de edifícios), sites (locais ou sitios), and natural elements (elementos naturais); those classed as património cultural are of exceptional significance and are afforded special state protection. Wikipedia
The Cultural Properties of Costa Rica (Patrimonio Cultural de Costa Rica) refer to those tangible and intangible cultural properties that by decree has been awarded the distinction of being part of the cultural heritage of Costa Rica. The properties are overseen by the Centro de Conservación Patrimonio Cultural, ascribed to the Ministerio de Cultura y Juventud. Wikipedia
UNESCO established its Lists of Intangible Cultural Heritage with the aim of ensuring better protection of important intangible cultural heritages worldwide and the awareness of their significance. Published by the Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage, the members of which are elected by State Parties meeting in a General Assembly. Wikipedia
List of World Heritage sites in France with properties of cultural and natural heritage in France as inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List or as on the country's tentative list. France accepted the Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage on June 27, 1975, after which it could nominate properties on their territory to be considered for the World Heritage List. Wikipedia
The cultural heritage of Belarus includes both material and immaterial assets (valuables), in accordance with the Law on Protection of Historical and Cultural Heritage of the Republic of Belarus (2006). Material historical and cultural assets, movable and immovable, include (Article 13 ): Wikipedia
Sentences forList of heritage registers
- Many early water towers are now considered historically significant and have been included in various heritage listings around the world.
- The district is largely a middle-class suburban area, mostly consisting of listed private homes from the 1920s and 1930s and is sometimes referred to as the "Forest Town."
- Cattai has a number of heritage-listed sites, the most notable being Cattai Estate on Wisemans Ferry Road.
- This list is intended to include any building having some form of landmark status such as being listed on a heritage registers, and other notable ones as well.
- Built in 1909, the firehall is now designated a Provincial Registered Historical Resource.
- Landsborough has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of heritage registers