Topics similar to or like List of municipalities in Manitoba
Fifth most populous province in Canada with 1,278,365 residents as of 2016 and is the sixth largest in land area at 552371 km2. Wikipedia
Sixth-most populous province in Canada with 1,098,352 residents as of 2016 and is the fifth-largest in land area at 588244 km2. In 2016, Saskatchewan's 774 municipalities covered 52.7% of the province's land mass and were home to 94.8% of its population. Wikipedia
Fourth-most populous province in Canada with 4,067,175 residents as of 2016 Census of Population and is the fourth-largest in land area at 640330 km2. Alberta's 352 municipalities cover 98.1% of the province's land mass and are home to 98.6% of its population. Wikipedia
Third-most populous province in Canada, with 4,648,055 residents as of 2016, and is the second-largest in land area, at 922503 km2. British Columbia's 162 municipalities cover only NaN% of the province's land mass yet are home to 89.2% of its population. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of municipalities in Manitoba
- To meet this new threshold, Manitoba's smaller municipalities—those with a population of less than 1,000—merged together with one or more neighbouring municipalities by 2015.
- Below the provincial level of government, Manitoba is divided into municipalities of two types: urban and rural.
- The Government and Private Sector Archives (GPSA) is responsible for the archival records of (1) the Government of Manitoba, (2) the province's private sector, and (3) the province's municipalities and school districts/divisions.
- It is the fourth most populous municipality in Manitoba (behind the cities of Winnipeg, Brandon, and Steinbach) and most populous RM in the province as of Canada's 2016 census.
- The city of Steinbach and town of Niverville were formerly part of Hanover but are now separate urban municipalities.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of municipalities in Manitoba