Topics similar to or like List of nuclear reactors
List of all the commercial nuclear reactors in the world, sorted by country, with operational status. Wikipedia
Spread of nuclear weapons, fissionable material, and weapons-applicable nuclear technology and information to nations not recognized as "Nuclear Weapon States" by the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT. Proliferation has been opposed by many nations with and without nuclear weapons, as governments fear that more countries with nuclear weapons will increase the possibility of nuclear warfare (up to and including the so-called countervalue targeting of civilians with nuclear weapons), de-stabilize international or regional relations, or infringe upon the national sovereignty of nation states. Wikipedia
National policy concerning some or all aspects of nuclear energy, such as mining for nuclear fuel, extraction and processing of nuclear fuel from the ore, generating electricity by nuclear power, enriching and storing spent nuclear fuel and nuclear fuel reprocessing. Nuclear energy policies often include the regulation of energy use and standards relating to the nuclear fuel cycle. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of nuclear reactors
- Taiwan has six nuclear reactors and two under construction.
- The number of decommissioned nuclear reactors out of the List of nuclear reactors is small.
- Italy's four nuclear power plants were closed down, the last in 1990.
- there are 442 civilian fission reactors in the world, with a combined electrical capacity of 392 gigawatt (GW).
- Following a referendum in that year, Italy's four nuclear power plants were closed down, the last in 1990.
- In these four regions NRC oversees the operation of US nuclear reactors, namely 104 power-producing reactors, and 36 non-power-producing reactors.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of nuclear reactors