Road smalls similar to or like List of roads in Mississauga
List of non-numbered and numbered in Mississauga, Ontario. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of roads in Mississauga
- From there, buses use dedicated shoulder lanes on Highway 403 and Centre View Drive to reach MiWay's existing City Centre Transit Terminal on Rathburn Road.
- In 1846, the Weston Plank Road Company built Albion Plank Road from Musson's bridge northwest to Clairville where one could continue north to Bolton via Indian Line.
- Other main thoroughfares that pass through or near Streetsville include Britannia Road, Creditview Road, Eglinton Avenue, and Erin Mills Parkway.
- This new route, which roughly followed the same route as today's Highway 427 as far as Dixon/Airport Roads where it tied in with and downgraded into Indian Line, was known as the Toronto Airport Expressway and was opened on January 3, 1964.
- The section near Highway 401 incorporates the southern terminus of the former Indian Line.
- Located about one kilometre north of the Old Derry Road, the new Derry Road is a major east-west traffic artery running from Mississauga Road to Mavis Road.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of roads in Mississauga