Topics similar to or like List of tallest buildings and structures
829.8 m Burj Khalifa in Dubai . Wikipedia
Skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft, just over half a mile) and a roof height (excluding antenna, but including a 244 m spire ) of 828 m, the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest structure and building in the world since its topping out in 2009 (preceded by Taipei 101). Wikipedia
Home to many modern high-rises, 108 of which stand taller than 180 m. The tallest building in Dubai is the Burj Khalifa, which rises 828 m and contains 209 floors. The tower has stood as both the tallest building in the world and the tallest man-made structure of any kind in the world since its completion in January 2010. Wikipedia
Sentences forList of tallest buildings and structures
- The Milad Tower, which is the sixth tallest tower and the 24th-tallest freestanding structure in the world, is the city's other famous landmark tower.
- At 1046 ft, it is the tallest brick building in the world with a steel framework, and was the world's tallest building for 11 months after its completion in 1930.
- The church was completely rebuilt by 1874, and was the tallest building in the world from 1874 to 1876.
- It was, according to the 1999 Guinness Book of World Records, the world's tallest architectural structure at the time.
- Although the CN Tower contains a restaurant, a gift shop and multiple observation levels, it does not have floors continuously from the ground, and therefore it is not considered a building by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) or Emporis.
- The tallest structure in Toronto is the CN Tower, which rises 553 m. The CN Tower was the tallest free-standing structure on land from 1975 until 2007.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: List of tallest buildings and structures