Musical artists similar to or like Little Richard
American musician, singer, and songwriter. Wikipedia
American rhythm and blues vocal group that was the first successful recording act for Berry Gordy's Motown Records, and one of the most important and influential groups in pop, rock and roll, soul and R&B music history. Referred to as Motown's "soul supergroup", the Miracles recorded 26 Top 40 Pop hits, sixteen of which reached the Billboard Top 20, seven top 10 singles, and a number one single ("The Tears of a Clown") while the Robinsons and Tarplin were members. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer, and one of the most influential musicians behind soul and politically conscious African-American music. He first achieved success and recognition with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted group The Impressions during the civil rights movement of the late 1950s and 1960s, and later worked as a solo artist. Wikipedia
English musician, singer, songwriter, and music and film producer who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. Sometimes called "the quiet Beatle", Harrison embraced Indian culture and helped broaden the scope of popular music through his incorporation of Indian instrumentation and Hindu-aligned spirituality in the Beatles' work. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter and guitarist, and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music. Nicknamed the "Father of Rock and Roll", Berry refined and developed rhythm and blues into the major elements that made rock and roll distinctive with songs such as "Maybellene" (1955), "Roll Over Beethoven" (1956), "Rock and Roll Music" (1957) and "Johnny B. Goode" (1958). Wikipedia
Sentences forLittle Richard
- In the early 1990s, as CDs replaced vinyl as the dominant format for recorded music, Erlewine purchased what he thought was a CD of early recordings by Little Richard.
- Later in 1963 Oldham and Easton arranged the band's first big UK concert tour as a supporting act for American stars including Bo Diddley, Little Richard and the Everly Brothers.
- His early compositions and performances were strongly influenced by rock and rollers like Little Richard and Elvis Presley, and also the wider world of show business.
- In the Golden Chords, he performed covers of songs by Little Richard and Elvis Presley.
- Soon afterward, Hendrix joined Little Richard's touring band, the Upsetters.
- His androgynous look has been compared to those of Little Richard and David Bowie.
- Growing up he states, "I heard Little Richard and Jerry Lee Lewis, and that was it. I didn't ever want to be anything else. I'm more of a Little Richard stylist than a Jerry Lee Lewis, I think. Jerry Lee is a very intricate piano player and very skillful, but Little Richard is more of a pounder."
- Brown's routine was inspired by a similar one used by the professional wrestler Gorgeous George, as well as Little Richard.
- In 1955, the group had contacted Little Richard while performing in Macon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Little Richard