People similar to or like Liza Minnelli
American actress, dancer and singer, best known for her Academy Award-winning performance in Cabaret (1972), the film Arthur (1981), several hit albums and many other film and television appearances. Wikipedia
American singer Liza Minnelli has released eleven studio albums—Liza! Liza! (1964), It Amazes Me (1965), There Is a Time (1966), Liza Minnelli (1968), Come Saturday Morning (1969), New Feelin' (1970), The Singer (1973), Tropical Nights (1977), Results (1989), Gently (1996), and Confessions (2010). Simultaneously, she contributed to five original cast recordings and eight soundtrack albums, respectively—Best Foot Forward (1963), Flora the Red Menace (1965), The Dangerous Christmas of Red Riding Hood (1965), Cabaret (1972), Liza with a "Z": A Concert for Television (1972), Lucky Lady (1975), A Matter of Time (1976), New York, New York (1977), The Act (1978), The Rink (1984), Stepping Out (1991), Music from The Life: A New Musical (1995) and Sex and the City 2 (2010). Wikipedia
American composer, known largely for his work in the musical theater. As part of the songwriting team Kander and Ebb (featuring lyricist Fred Ebb), Kander wrote the scores for 15 musicals, including Cabaret (1966) and Chicago (1975), both of which were later adapted into acclaimed films. Wikipedia
1972 American musical drama film directed by Bob Fosse, and starring Liza Minnelli, Michael York, and Joel Grey. Loosely based on the 1966 Broadway musical Cabaret by Kander and Ebb, which was adapted from Christopher Isherwood's semi-autobiographical novel The Berlin Stories and the 1951 play I Am a Camera adapted from the same work. Wikipedia
Kander and Ebb were a highly successful American songwriting team consisting of composer John Kander (born March 18, 1927) and lyricist Fred Ebb (April 8, 1928 – September 11, 2004). Known primarily for their stage musicals, which include Cabaret and Chicago, Kander and Ebb also scored several movies, including Martin Scorsese's New York, New York. Wikipedia
Sentences forLiza Minnelli
- The Frank Sinatra cover version is traditionally played after victories, and the Liza Minnelli original version after losses.
- The producers contemplated closing the show, but Liza Minnelli stepped in and offered to play the role of Roxie Hart in place of Verdon.
- The film was the director's third collaboration with Robert De Niro, co-starring with Liza Minnelli.
- She returned to the London Palladium performing with her 18-year-old daughter Liza Minnelli in November 1964.
- For De Niro's sole project of 1977, he starred in Scorsese's musical drama New York, New York opposite Liza Minnelli.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Liza Minnelli