Settlements similar to or like Lloydminster
Canadian city which has the unusual geographic distinction of straddling the provincial border between Alberta and Saskatchewan. Wikipedia
- Major exceptions include Lloydminster, a city situated on the boundary between Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- The only exception is the region immediately surrounding the Saskatchewan side of the bi-provincial city of Lloydminster, which has chosen to use Mountain Time with DST, synchronizing its clocks with those of Alberta.
- Signage directs traffic destined for Lloydminster to use the southeast portion of Henday to reach Highway 16 north of Sherwood Park.
- Highway 16 passes through the City of Lloydminster along Ray Nelson Drive (44 Street) and is maintained by the City of Lloydminster.
- The move left CITL-DT in Lloydminster as the sole remaining CTV affiliate not owned by the network until 2014.
- The 2005 Allan Cup in Lloydminster also attracted elevated national media interest.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lloydminster