Films similar to or like Logan (film)
2017 American superhero film starring Hugh Jackman as the titular character. Wikipedia
American superhero film series based on the fictional superhero team of the same name, who originally appeared in a series of comic books created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and published by Marvel Comics. Hired to direct the first film, released in 2000, and its sequel, X2 , while the third installment of the original trilogy, X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), was directed by Brett Ratner. Wikipedia
2014 American superhero film directed and produced by Bryan Singer and written by Simon Kinberg from a story by Kinberg, Jane Goldman, and Matthew Vaughn. Based on the fictional X-Men characters that appear in Marvel Comics, the seventh installment of the X-Men film series and a sequel to X-Men: The Last Stand , X-Men: First Class (2011) and The Wolverine (2013). Wikipedia
Sentences forLogan (film)
- Stewart announced that he was leaving the X-Men film franchise after Logan, which was the final time he played the role.
- In 2015, Jackman announced that the 2017 sequel to The Wolverine, Logan, was the final time that he would play the role.
- In its second weekend, the film finished in second at the box office behind new release Logan ($88.4 million), grossing $28.3 million, for a drop of 15.4%.
- In 2017, Fox used the trademark and credit once more on Logan Noir as a throwback to Fox's black-and-white films, despite neither the Noir version or theatrical version of the film being true CinemaScope.
- In 2017, he starred as Zander Rice, the main antagonist of Logan, opposite Hugh Jackman, in which he gained positive critical reception for his performance.
- It is the second-best-reviewed film in the X-Men film series following Logan, drawing favorable notices for its story, visual effects, action scenes, score, acting, thematic elements, screenplay, and Singer's direction.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Logan (film)