Comics characters similar to or like Loki (comics)
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Based on the Norse deity of the same name, is the Asgardian god of thunder who possesses the enchanted hammer, Mjolnir, which grants him the ability to fly and manipulate weather amongst his other superhuman attributes. Wikipedia
Character portrayed by Tom Hiddleston in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film franchise, based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Known as the "God of Mischief" and is one of the most powerful of the Asgardians, an alien civilization with long ties to Earth, who are therefore considered on Earth to be gods. Wikipedia
Sentences forLoki (comics)
- Doctor Strange uses his remaining power to reform the superhero team the Defenders in A-Next #3 (1998) and to fight the Norse god of mischief, Loki, Last Hero Standing #4 (Feb.
- In the 2005 limited series Last Hero Standing, the MC2 Captain America is fatally injured leading a group of young heroes in battle against the Norse god Loki.
- Characters being considered for series included Loki and Scarlet Witch, with the actors who portrayed the characters in the films expected to reprise their roles for the limited series.
- There have been other dubious stories about his history—at one point the supervillain Loki claimed to be his father.
- Dr. Strange's body is murdered by Clea (this Earth's Sorceress Supreme) under the behest of Loki.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Loki (comics)