Settlements similar to or like London Borough of Haringey
The London Borough of Haringey (pronounced, same as Harringay) Wikipedia
London borough in north-west London, England, and forms part of Outer London. It borders four other London boroughs Barnet to the east of ancient Watling Street (now the A5 road), Brent to the south-east, Ealing to the south and Hillingdon to the west plus the Hertfordshire districts of Three Rivers and Hertsmere to the north. Wikipedia
Sentences forLondon Borough of Haringey
- The new stadium was built in almost the exact same location, instead of moving elsewhere within or away from the borough of Haringey.
- The Tottenham neighbourhood is now one of twenty neighbourhoods in Haringey.
- Cycling infrastructure in maintained primarily by Transport for London (TfL) and the London Borough of Haringey.
- The present trustee is the London Borough of Haringey, whose coat of arms shows lightning bolts depicting the Palace's pioneering role in the development of television.
- In Hornsey and Wood Green constituency 749 postal voters were sent ballot papers which asked voters to pick three candidates instead of one; Haringey Council had to send correct versions by hand.
- Under the Local Government Act 1963, it became part of the larger London Borough of Haringey.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: London Borough of Haringey