Bodies of water similar to or like Long Pond (Lakeville, Massachusetts)
1721 acre lake within the towns of Lakeville and Freetown, in southeastern Massachusetts. Wikipedia
Publicly owned forest covering more than 5000 acre in the city of Fall River and the towns of Freetown and Lakeville in the state of Massachusetts. The forest lies mostly in the center of the town of Freetown (about a third of the town) dividing Assonet, East Freetown, and Fall River's northernmost boundary. Wikipedia
Sentences forLong Pond (Lakeville, Massachusetts)
- The more prominent are Fall Brook, the Assonet River and Long Pond which the Indians called Lake Apponequet.
- Porter Pastures in Assonet and Town Beach in East Freetown are both public beaches, the former on Assonet Bay and the latter on Long Pond.
- The camp has an extensive outdoor program, including swimming and boating on Long Pond.
- It is the third largest fresh body of water in Massachusetts, after slightly larger Long Pond, and the much larger Quabbin Reservoir.
- It rests on the shore of Long Pond.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Long Pond (Lakeville, Massachusetts)