Basketball clubs similar to or like Los Angeles Clippers
American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles. Wikipedia
Home to several professional and collegiate sports teams. The metropolitan area has eleven major league professional teams: the Anaheim Ducks, the Los Angeles Angels, the Los Angeles Chargers, the Los Angeles Clippers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles FC, LA Galaxy, the Los Angeles Kings, the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Sparks, and the Los Angeles Rams. Wikipedia
Sentences forLos Angeles Clippers
- Their opponent was the sixth-seeded Los Angeles Clippers, who won 47 games and finished second in the Pacific Division.
- Donald Sterling, who was then-owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, received a lifetime ban from the NBA on April 29, 2014 after racist remarks he made became public.
- From 2003 to 2014, the Dodgers public address announcer was Eric Smith, who also announces for the Los Angeles Clippers and USC Trojans.
- The rivalry between the Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers is unique because they are the only two NBA teams to share an arena, the Staples Center.
- After the team struggled financially, it relocated to California and became the San Diego Clippers and then the Los Angeles Clippers.
- The Warriors played their first regular season game at the Chase Center on October 24, 2019, in a 141–122 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Los Angeles Clippers