Royalties similar to or like Louis Philippe I
King of the French from 1830 to 1848 and the last French King and penultimate monarch. Wikipedia
Fourth holder of a surname previously used by several branches of the Royal House of France, all descended in the legitimate male line from the dynasty's founder, Hugh Capet. Founded by Philippe I, Duke of Orléans, younger son of Louis XIII and younger brother of Louis XIV, the "Sun King". Wikipedia
Sentences forLouis Philippe I
- Metternich warned French king Louis Philippe I against intervention in Italian affairs, and in the spring of 1831, Austrian forces marched across the Italian peninsula, defeating the rebellion by 26 April.
- Shortly after becoming King in 1830, Louis Philippe I decided to transform the Palace into a museum devoted to "All the Glories of France," with paintings and sculpture depicting famous French victories and heroes.
- In 1840, Louis Philippe I obtained permission from the British government to return Napoleon's remains to France.
- It contains the altar from Old St. Patrick's Cathedral, as well as stained glass windows given to the university by King Louis Philippe I of France.
- Following the overthrow of the Bourbons in favour of King Louis Philippe I of the House of Orléans, the Bourbon monarchy's orders were once again abolished and the Légion d'honneur was restored in 1830 as the paramount decoration of the French nation.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Louis Philippe I