Televisions similar to or like Loving (TV series)
American television soap opera that ran on ABC from June 26, 1983, to November 10, 1995, a total of 3,169 episodes. Wikipedia
American soap opera broadcast on the ABC television network for more than 43 years, from July 15, 1968, to January 13, 2012, and then on the internet as a web series on Hulu and iTunes via Prospect Park from April 29 to August 19, 2013. The first daytime drama to primarily feature ethnically and socioeconomically diverse characters and consistently emphasize social issues. Wikipedia
American television soap opera that aired on ABC from January 5, 1970, to September 23, 2011, and on The Online Network (TOLN) from April 29 to September 2, 2013, via Hulu, Hulu Plus, and iTunes. Set in Pine Valley, Pennsylvania, a fictional suburb of Philadelphia, which is modeled on the actual Philadelphia suburb of Rosemont. Wikipedia
American television soap opera that aired on ABC from November 13, 1995 to March 28, 1997. Continuation of the serial Loving, which ran from 1983 until 1995, and featured the surviving central characters of its final major story arc, which saw most of the show's characters fall victim to a serial killer. Wikipedia
Sentences forLoving (TV series)
- He was groomed by Nixon to eventually take over the reins in the 1980s while she focused on other endeavors, which included creating and launching Loving in 1983.
- He was an original cast member of the ABC soap opera Loving, where he played Douglas Donovan from 1983 to 1985.
- Loving was then fed to affiliates at 12 noon/11am CT/PT or 12:30/11:30 CT/PT giving affiliates in the Central and Pacific time zones the option to air local news at 11:30am.
- She was a regular on the ABC soap opera Loving, appearing first in 1986 in the role of Lydia Woodhouse and again as Isabelle Dwyer Alden #2 from 1991 to 1992.
- But Another Worlds ratings still were not performing well, becoming the second-lowest rated soap opera on U.S. television at the time (ahead of only ABC's Loving) after Santa Barbara's cancellation.
- Also in 1989, Johnny sang the theme for the ABC daytime soap opera Loving.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Loving (TV series)