Programming languages similar to or like Lua (programming language)
Lightweight, high-level, multi-paradigm programming language designed primarily for embedded use in applications. Wikipedia
Sentences forLua (programming language)
- Another scripting language that takes this approach is Lua.
- VLC can be extended through scripting; it uses the Lua scripting language.
- Since 2012 an extension, Scribunto, has existed that allows for the creation of "modules" — wiki pages written in the scripting language Lua — which can then be run within templates and standard wiki pages.
- Inclusion of the scripting and glue language Lua in the TI-NSpire series of calculators could be seen as a successor to this.
- Languages such as Tcl and Lua were specifically designed as general-purpose scripting languages that could be embedded in any application.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lua (programming language)