Officeholders similar to or like Luke Messer
American politician and lobbyist who represented Indiana's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2013 to 2019. Wikipedia
Held on November 3, 2020, to elect the nine U.S. Representatives from the state of Indiana, one from each of the state's nine congressional districts. The elections coincided with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the House of Representatives, elections to the United States Senate and various state and local elections. Wikipedia
The 2010 congressional elections in Indiana were held on November 2, 2010, to determine who would represent the state of Indiana in the United States House of Representatives. Representatives are elected for two-year terms; those elected served in the 112th Congress from January 2011 until January 2013, except for the winner of the 3rd District's special election, who will serve the few remaining weeks of the 111th Congress. Wikipedia
These are tables of congressional delegations from Indiana to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. Since its statehood in 1816, the U.S. state of Indiana has sent congressional delegations to the United States Senate and United States House of Representatives. Wikipedia
Sentences forLuke Messer
- Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (IN-02) represented Indiana's 21st district from 2005 to 2011 and Congressman Luke Messer (IN-06) represented Indiana's 57th district from 2003 to 2007.
- Pence was the finance chairman in U.S. House representative Luke Messer's 2018 campaign for the U.S. Senate.
- He defeated State Representative Luke Messer (28%), McGoff (19%), State Representative Mike Murphy (9%), Brose McVey (8%), Andy Lyons (4%), and Ann Adcock (3%).
- Greg Pence was elected on November 6, 2018 after the previous incumbent, Luke Messer, announced his retirement to run for the U.S. Senate in 2018.
- Jefferson County is part of Indiana's 6th congressional district and is represented in Congress by Republican Luke Messer.
- The incumbent is Republican Luke Messer, who has represented the district since 2013.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Luke Messer